ICN provides an excellent platform for opportunities of international clinical trial collaboration and knowledge exchange. ICN focuses on knowledge exchange between members, including visits, focusing on clinical trial management, Phase-I-Units and biobanks as well as joint grant applications. Here is a track record:-
- Survey to collect information on COVID-19 “Selection of research projects, institutional/national/international coordination, role of research infrastructures for support and decision making” to summarize, compare and evaluate the different adaptations to the COVID19 situation in a global context (focus: CTU roles). Also to determine what we can do better for future pandemics.
- ICN submitted a joint feedback for the ICH Reflection Paper on Patient-Focused Drug Development. Collected feedbacks received were summarized and will be considered when the development of guidance is taken up.
- RBA Survey
- Biobanking tool MLS (Zurich visited Freiburg May / June 2019)
- Biobank (Zurich visited Graz Spring 2018)
- Introduction of a consulting platform
- HKU-CTC – CMUH: Training programme on GCP
- CRC training program to be developed by SCRI with support of Zurich
- Dialogue Days on Global Health Challenges Kampala – Zurich collaboration
- Intra-KKS collaborations between ICN members
- IUKAMM webinar “Grace under Pressure” (Aug. 2020 with ICN speakers)
- IUKAMM webinar “Against All Odds” (Nov. 2021 with ICN speakers)